• 00:00
  • 00:30
  • 01:00
  • 01:30
  • 02:00
  • 02:30
  • 03:00
  • 03:30
  • 04:00
  • 04:30
  • 05:00
  • 05:30
  • 06:00
  • 06:30
  • 07:00
  • 07:30
  • 08:00
  • 08:30
  • 09:00
  • 09:30
  • 10:00
  • 10:30
  • 11:00
  • 11:30
  • 12:00
  • 12:30
  • 13:00
  • 13:30
  • 14:00
  • 14:30
  • 15:00
  • 15:30
  • 16:00
  • 16:30
  • 17:00
  • 17:30
  • 18:00
  • 18:30
  • 19:00
  • 19:30
  • 20:00
  • 20:30
  • 21:00
  • 21:30
  • 22:00
  • 22:30
  • 23:00
  • 23:30
  • Keflavik International Airport
  • Reykjavik Area
  • 00:00
  • 00:30
  • 01:00
  • 01:30
  • 02:00
  • 02:30
  • 03:00
  • 03:30
  • 04:00
  • 04:30
  • 05:00
  • 05:30
  • 06:00
  • 06:30
  • 07:00
  • 07:30
  • 08:00
  • 08:30
  • 09:00
  • 09:30
  • 10:00
  • 10:30
  • 11:00
  • 11:30
  • 12:00
  • 12:30
  • 13:00
  • 13:30
  • 14:00
  • 14:30
  • 15:00
  • 15:30
  • 16:00
  • 16:30
  • 17:00
  • 17:30
  • 18:00
  • 18:30
  • 19:00
  • 19:30
  • 20:00
  • 20:30
  • 21:00
  • 21:30
  • 22:00
  • 22:30
  • 23:00
  • 23:30
  • Keflavik International Airport
  • Reykjavik Area
  • Any
  • Automatic
  • Manual
  • Any
  • Diesel
  • Gasoline
  • All vehicles
  • Allowed
  • Not allowed

Frequently Asked Questions

What are the opening hours for pickup or drop off?
Our partners offer 24/7 service with pickup and drop off at the international airport in Keflavik. 
Reykjavík pickup is from 8 am – 6 pm.

How does Keflavik Airport car rental pickup work?
Our Offices are not inside the terminal. However, we have offices near the airport and during pickup we send an employee to wait for you at the arrival’s hall (he or she will follow your flight number) and take you to the office for delivery.

How does the car rental payment and cancellation policy work?
We require a 15% deposit fully refundable 48 hours before pickup – credit card only. The remaining 85% is payable at the beginning of the rental – payable with cash, credit card or debit card. We will require an imprint of your credit card.

Can I drive the rental car on F-roads (Iceland highland roads)?
All 4x4/AWD rental vehicles in our fleet are allowed on the F-roads. 
Two-wheel drive vehicles (FWD, front wheel drive) are not allowed to drive the F-roads.

How do car rental insurances in Iceland work?
Third party coverage and personal accident insurance is automatically included in your rental.

What is Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) and Super collision damage waiver (SCDW)?
In the case of collision caused by the driver you are liable for the damages to the rented vehicle. To limit this liability our partners offer CDW and/or SCDW. If you buy this insurance your self risk will be limited to a certain amount indicated in the extras (step 3).

What is Gravel Protection Insurance?
Gravel Protection covers any damages rocks or stones may cause to the car paint. These damages are mainly caused by small stones that get thrown by the opposing traffic on gravel roads.

What is Theft Protection Insurance?
Due to the low population and restricted access car theft in Iceland is not common. Our partners do, however, offer protection against theft of the rented vehicle and/or its parts and accessories.